Signup | Login
POSH - is it mandatory to nominate external ICC member (NGO Person)?
Cite.Co - Knowledge Base Of Real World Insights & Experiences For Professionals.
Create Account With Email Address (Get Validation Link)
Login with Email/Username
Sr. Hr Executive
15th February 2018 From India, undefined
This is to seek your valuable advice on above mention subject that i have created a POSH policy , is it mandatory to nominate external ICC member (NGO Person) ?
16th February 2018
Yes it is compulsory to have one external member in ICC.
16th February 2018 From India, undefined
Thanks Mr .Manoj for sharing your advice .
Start A New Discussion
- is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors.
and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
- Premium Professional Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)
Other Similar Discussions On Cite.Co
Mandatory requirement to maintain fund with an external agency like lic?
Is it mandatory to serve notice if its a medical reason??
Related Files & Downloads Shared By Members
Online payment of PF mandatory from 1.1.2016.pdf
Internal promotion versus external hiring.doc
Training Feedback form - external training.xls
Knowledge Base Prime Sponsors
- Premium Professional Certification Courses To Enhance Your Career. Live & Interactive Digital Learning From Top Reputed Institutes Like IIM, XLRI, MICA.
- Simplify your HR and Payroll with FactoHR Solutions. Attendance System for smart monitoring, Payroll, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS.
This Discussion Thread
15 February 2018 05.30.32 PM
Subject Category Recent Discussions
Setting Up An Anti-sexual Harassment Committee - PDF Download
Prevention Of Sexual Harassment At Workplace - PDF Download
External Member For ICC Team For Sexual Harrasment
How To Conduct Internal Inquiry In Sexual Harassment Complaints Or Reports
Looking For Third Party For Internal Sexual Harassment Committee
Marketing Aimed At Professionals
- Dedicated email campaign to get your organisation and products noticed.
Get in touch with us
Terms Of Service
All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™