Dinesh Divekar
Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
Soical Compliance Auditing

Hi there,
I am in a problem. I used to work for a company that is working for networking sector. I was appointed as a Warehouse In- charge there. But my department was changed 1 month before I left the job. but my full & final is not received till yet. I had mailed them many times but after 8 months of leaving job they replied and said that material RECO is pending at my end. another person was appointed in place of mine. since then I never received any notification from them. and neither I have any documents for change of department. Now they are challenging me to file a case against me.
What should I do Now?
14th February 2018 From India, Delhi
Dear Nishant,
Please give replies to the following questions:
a) When you were separated from the organisation, was it normal separation or you had abandoned the duties?
b) What are the terms of separation mentioned in your appointment letter? Did you complete the notice period as mentioned in the appointment letter?
c) Before you left your organisation, did you hand over charge of your duties officially? If yes, have you kept with you any photocopy of the documents?
d) When your department was changed, did you hand over charge of your duties officially? If yes, have you kept with you any photocopy of the documents?
e) You were transferred to which department? Why you were transferred? Did management wanted you to resign but instead of directly telling you, they changed your department and created conditions of your exit?
f) When you say that your Full and Final (FnF) settlement is pending with the organisation, what are the components of FnF? Did you get last month's salary?
g) You were Warehouse In-charge. How many persons reported to you?
By the way, sequence and layout of the posts written at the public forum is important as much layout of the warehouse. You need to improve your business writing skills.
Dinesh Divekar
14th February 2018 From India, Bangalore
Dear Nishant,
If your employment terms have not loopholes then you can send them a legal notice about the full and final settlement.Asked about what material pending from your end from your company.You may send thru email as well as registered post.
20th February 2018 From India, Delhi
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™