#AnonymousYes it was mention there 30 days notice period,
6th February 2018
You issue a letter to the concerned by stating the clause of notice period in appointment letter and also mention that the salary & other receivables are kept on hold in lieu of notice. You are at liberty, not to issue releive letter/experience letter.
7th February 2018 From India, Mumbai
7th February 2018 From India, Hyderabad
1. There is nothing mandatory in an appointment letter which does not bind both the parties equally.
2. If you ask a person to go without notice period, what is the responsibility of employer and rights of sacked employee?
3. In every appointment contract there is always an exit clause, what it speaks of in the letter issued to that employee or any employee, can you share that clause here?
4. Please do his full & final settlement and recover the notice pay and pay the balance amount to him.
5. Issue a letter with complete details to the employee.
6. Please note if such clause is challenged in court of law, it will be struck down.
8th February 2018 From India, Thane