Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I need some advice on how to report a share vesting in India. If we have an employee who is working in India and has a share vesting in India, how should we report the share vesting? Do we have to report through the monthly payroll?
Is there a specific tax rate to apply for the share vests? Is there a specific tax rate to be used? or do we use the highest tax rate? Is there any other social security, PF or other deductions that would need to be applied on a share vesting?

From Singapore, Singapore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™