Withdraw pension fund instead of pension certificate from EPFO? - CiteHR
Prime Sponsor - FactoHR.com - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Dear Sir,
I want to know that a worker has retired from his company with completing his 58 years age. can he submit claim for pension right now or after 60 days and what form he will submit to epf office '10C' or 10D.
I am waiting your valuable suggestion.
Santosh kumar
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Prime Sponsor - Talentedge.com "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™