Can an employer take one RC for an establishment say X in West bengal and then enter other establishments in the same RC and operate in other cities of west bengal ?
Note: - Establishment is under central CLRA
29th January 2018 From India, Mumbai
Yes, under central rules this is permitted.
30th January 2018 From India, Mumbai
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co