What is the nature of your query? There is no difference between heading and the main body of your post. What you mean by "pdf"?
Would you like to prepare list of the duties and display at the place where guards do their duty? If yes, then you need to divide the list in two parts, one common duties and another specific to shift that is morning shift night shift etc. Secondly, list need to be published in the language understandable to the guards. Lastly, the list should not be visible to the visitors.
Lastly, once again about your query. Nothing wrong to raise a query about security guards but other members should feel that it has been raised by some professional and not by a security guard!
Company must have a Policy on this aspects.How the Gate be Operated,what type of Gate is it, Manual operated/automatic machine operated/ RFID operated etc.Does the gate is equipped with Visitor management software.Idea of telling this is that You should frame the duties and responsibilities of your own considering the Policy of the Company on security matters.You can take help of seniors for this.Hope you got some idea.
1) Guards entrance gate of industrial plant and grounds, warehouse, or other property to control traffic to and from buildings and grounds: Opens gate to allow entrance or exit of employees, truckers, and authorized visitors.
2) Checks credentials or approved roster before admitting anyone.
3) Issues passes at own discretion or on instructions from superiors.
4) Directs visitors and truckers to various parts of grounds or buildings.
5) Inspects outgoing traffic to prevent unauthorized removal of company property or products.
6) May record number of trucks or other carriers entering and leaving.
7) May perform maintenance duties, such as mowing lawns and sweeping gate areas.
8) May require permits from employees for tools or materials taken from premises.
9) May supervise use of time clocks for recording arrival and departure of employees.
10) May answer telephone and transfer calls when switchboard is closed.
11) When stationed at entrance to restricted area, such as explosives shed or research laboratory, may be designated Controlled-Area Checker.
Thanks & regards.
(Panthers security network)
As per Mumbai & Thane Security Guard Board Notification (Attached) - 1 % levy on wages (Basic + DA) is required to be paid for Paid Holidays. This levy is for which holidays ??? How it is calculated against holidays wrt wages????
If Principal Employer paying this levy to Security Agency every month, does he require to make any other payment to security agency for the duties carried out on National Holiday i.e. 02 Oct ??? (Ref. - Shops and Establishment Act )
If yes, How much and what will be the break up ??