Asst. Manager
Hr Executive

An old employee rejoined on same EPF number which was settled earlier and his contribution submitting regularly. In Unified portal the date of leaving date showing when which he left previously. Please help us how we correct.
From India, Chandigarh
Dear Skumarsoni
If you have remitted money in his closed PF a/c then you are required to register him again with the correct details, remit the future contribution to his new a/c.
Next you need to fill aa transfer form with form 3A and a letter explaining your case so that they Transfer the money form the Closed PF a/c to the new PF a/c
Winston D'souza

From India, Panjim
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™