Raj Kumar Hansdah
Shrm, Od, Hrd, Pms
Ramya Korkonda
House Wife

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I have discontinued my UG distance education from Madras university. Before discontinuation I passed 14 papers instead of 15. I tried to complete that single paper but it was not possible. After 8 years I decided to finish the balance paper.
I approached the university regarding this, but there was no proper response. My question is it possible to write that balance subject from any other university which is in present place HYDERABAD through distance education? Advise me.

From India, Hyderabad
You will have to apply afresh to sit in the exam and complete all papers.
In 8 years many change must have taken place including the syllabus and type of question. Even that paper may not exist any more.
Universities have general rules for all which students have to comply. It is not the other way round.

From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™