We have taken a space on lease in one of the companies in Maharashtra, wherein we have four contractors working under us. We will have to go in for RC, but the sub-contractors need not go in for labour license, as the workers engaged by each contractor are below 50, but they are following statutory compliance.
We need to check all the documents of these sub-contractors related to wages every month. I need to know as to what documents should we ask for, other than attendance, wage register, PF & ESIC deduction sheets, along with payment details.
Further, what annual records should we ask for from these c0ntractors like bonus, leave encashment, etc. Do the contractor need to issue any letter to the workers, whenever he engages any worker, as most of the workers working with these contractors are not stable, as they leave after a few days / weeks / months. If yes, then please can you share the format ? Also, any other information that you would share in this regard, would be highly appreciated.

From India, Pune
As it seems to be you are from maharashtra, thus for registration as principle employer for RC you can go to below given link and make an application. Complete process for application is readily available on the site which you can follow and do the needful.
Secondly you need to make sure that, the contractors hired by you are following all statutory norms. As you have mentioned that, the employees working under contractor's are not regular employees thus contractor may face trouble while paying PF and other statutory dues which may cause for violation in statutory procedures.

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

Add Reply → Start New →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server