PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Hi, i worked in company A for 8 years where i have got UAN and than i joined company B. Company B has created new UAN no.(i have given my old UAN but they created new account) My Aadhar and bank details are not verified by company till now. I resigned company B(duration-11 months) and joined company C. now i am trying for one employee one account so i can get my all accounts in one but when i try from Company A UAN No. it says
Online claim request cannot be processed as :- Present employer has not made payment in your PF account.
From Company B UAN it is not possible as it is not verified. I am trying to convince from my end but employer is not ready to verify details. Also when i downloaded passbook of company B i come to know for February month there is no entry of PF . Kindly please let me know exactly what can i do to get my one employee one account.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Submit physical form 13 to present EPF office , duly signed by employee and counter signed by present employer,
Thank You, I appreciate your quick response.
I have checked form 13, i can link my old UAN to new company. i.e. suppose Company A UAN to Company C(present Company).
Than what about Company B?
Also what can i do for this ->Company B -when i downloaded passbook of company B i come to know for February month there is no entry of PF
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™