I have a component called PLIP(Performance Linked Incentive Pay) in the Total Cost To Company ... Have left the company on mutual consent at the time of relieving management they would try to process it...But at the same same time when the settlement is done they are saying that they cant pay since I have not completed a year in the organization... Please advise on how to get this amount since it is almost equal to one months salary....TIA
From India, Chennai
Hi, Please see the clause mentioning the conditions on your appointment letter. If it says the condition of completing one year then the amount will not be paid by the company.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™