Hr Consultant
Consultancy Firm

Hi, This is Sateesh..
My HR updated the wrong Bank details in my uan portal. Now so many times i have requested them to correct them Bank account details and they are not responding. I have called and mailed them too many times. I work in pune and now I'm in hyderabad. So it is difficult to go to office directly. Can you please suggest me how to overcome this problem... Thank you
11th January 2018 From India, Hyderabad
update your correct bank details under KYC, at your uan portal login, and ask the HR to sign the same digitally only.
if Employee want it to be updated by HR then he needs a copy of cancelled cheque , for documentary evidence, otherwise he will not entertain such requests
11th January 2018
You can update the bank details online in PF member portal through KYC, the same will be reflected to your company and they have to approve online. After approving it will be corrected in PF portal.
16th January 2018 From India, Bengaluru
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™