I am working on one start up IT company in bangalore. I was joined here mar'2016.
I am almost completed 1 year 11 month in this company.
Still Company not giving my increment and not release my variable pay for the year 2016.
After many followups i have frustrated and put the resignation on dec'2017 and my last working day is Feb'2017.
Now Company is telling not giving variable money because of my resignation. But this variable pay for the year 2016.
what is the best way to get my variable pay?
or how to put litigation for this?
Thanks for your help in advance

Dear Mohan,
You may approach labour officer of your area and make a formal complaint. While going to the labour office, take along with you proof of your employment, salary disbursed during year 2016 etc. Please note that labour officer is different from labour lawyer. Former is appointed by the government whereas latter works in his personal capacity and charges fee for providing professional services.
By the way, you need to be given feedback on the quality of English. This is a professional forum and your post does not meet standards of this forum. Improve your English. It is good for your career!
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Dear Mohan,
I do not understand anything from your post, it is posted that you tendered resignation on Dec'2017 and how could February'2017 be your last working day. You check everything at your end before moving to else whwere for result.
You are eligible for all that is in your appoinment letter, depends upon the conditions. You need to consult a lawyer mostly dealing the labour matters, with all relevant documents. There after file a case before the Labour Officer of the area, where your company is existing.

From India, Mumbai
What is the terms on which the variable pay is stated in your appointment letter? Once you share the details of the same, the members will be able to guide you better.
In general, variable pay is at the discretion of the employer. In view of the above, it is most likely that they can deny you the variable pay on various grounds. Litigation is not as easy as you think. It would take years and your lawyers fees would probably far exceed the amount of variable pay you are supposed to get

From India, Mumbai

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™