Thread Started by #rkj2112

Dear Respected Seniors,
Please explain me ,Is there any approval required form any government department for maintaining soft copy of Muster Roll and leave with wages Register in UP.
if required then please let me know, how and form where i have to apply.
Ravi Kumar

8th January 2018 From India, Delhi
right now mostly all labor registers are online , where it can be filled up and processed for necessary govt contributions ,
visit this link to reach there
8th January 2018
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™