At the outset, I think it is a low package to consider a relocation/migration to US. You have to consider factors like the Cost of Living in US and the perks provided viz. accommodation, family visa, visa type, etc. Imagine urself living there and the day to day costs in dollar terms (healthcare, etc).
My suggestion would be to consult an immigration consultant and then take an informed decision.
Hope this helps.
first i would like to congratulate to you for getting the job in usa,
that is one of my dream also.
so all the best go ahead .keep it up.one you go there then you have many resources of jobs like government employment agency and other
with best regards
I have not yet got the job , but just was about to attend an interview. I wante d to have a clear idea before getting deep into the process.
Can anyone suggest me what is the right place to get details on proceudres and other rules etc for onsite jobs ?
Thanks in Advance,
Congats for getting this opportunity.
Hope this would be of help.
1) The sal offered to you would surely depend on the market rate(it could be the market rate or slightly less) of the job being offered to you.
2) Need details of the job description you have applied for.
3) Would this be a contract job (you might be travelling on a H1B visa)
4) Are there any perks/facilities provided e.g. accomodation, food (or atleast the allowance or reimbursements as this is the most expensive part)
5) The cost of living depends on the place you are travelling to.
e.g New Jersey is more expensive than California
I can give you an idea about the market salary based on the job desciption and ur experience details as I currently specialize in placements of candidates in U.S.
Incase you want me to give you an idea do send the details to my email :