Dinesh Divekar
Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
Labour Law & Hr Consultant
Nagarkar Vinayak L
Insolvency N Gst Professional
Krjayant4u@gmail. Com
Head Administration

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Sir , I am working with XXX more than 7.5 years . Suddenly I am getting termination from my job without any prior notification . I didnt made a single penny loss to the federation till now as u can check my records. My father is a heart patient , I have my mother , wife and 2 children . My family is depending on my present job renumeration . My Last salary was credited to SBI Edappal branch amt. 9523/- My security deposit amt 10000/- is with them. Now they are saying I will not have salary this month. My salary is with the deduction of Pf , Esi , WBF ,etc. They are not giving me a clear reply regarding the termination without notice , about my salary , Severence pay , gratuity , etc. Sir , I request to do the needful at your earliest possible and provide justice.
Any reason for this sudden termination?
Could you not get any signs of termination happening.
Suggest writing a letter to the company directors and HR asking them reason for termination.
Labour law gives you some protection.
If company does not respond approach Labour officer for help/Are you only terminated or other employees also given exit w/o notice.
If so join hands and fight for your rights legally and through govt agencies.
Look around also for other jobs to survive while asking your organisation reasons for violating labour law and natural justice.
Your legal entitlements cannot be stopped but first try to see that exit order is withdrawn,

Dear Naveed,
What has happened with you is unfortunate. Nevertheless, there mus be compelling reasons for your removal. Some warning signs must have come on your way. Did you fail to capture those?
What was your designation? What type of work did you do?
Since you have served for more than five years, you are eligible to get the gratuity. Therefore, go to HR department and ask for the gratuity form. Fill it up, take photocopy and submit to HR department. Take acknowledgement on the photocopy.
If HR does not accept the gratuity form then send the form by Registered AD. If the company does not pay you gratuity then what to do that we will discuss later.
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Naveed,
From your narration it seems that you belong to workman category. The use of the term "federation" suggests that your employer must be a co-operative institution. Whatever it be they can not terminate an employee without prior notice and proper reason. Raise a dispute u/s 2-A(1) of the Industrial Disputes Act,1947 before the Labor Officer for the area.

Dear colleague,
Your termination , on the face of it, is both illegal and unjust. You are a victim of whims and fancies of your employer who has blatantly violated legal requirements.
He has also not paid your legal dues i. e. Notice pay, Gratuity, , leave salary, your deposit etc.
Firstly you escalate this matter to the top level by writing a suitable appealing letter giving al facts of the case. If you do not get positive response, then raise a dispute (if you are a workman) with the Labour Dept and fight it out tooth and nail. At the end you are bound to succeed.
Vinayak Nagarkar

Dear Naveed,
Your termination from service is very unfortunate. This is a strenuous time for you and it needs to Stay calm. What is to be happened has happened, now it is time to look for an alternative job to move the life.
This type of termination is both illegal and unjust. You now file a case of your termination u/s 2-A(1) of the Industrial Disputes Act,1947 before the Labor Officer for that area. You consult a good advocate dealing with labour matter with the documents of termination for future course of action.

I was working with a Pvt Ltd Co. as an Administration Head. Was never issued with appointment letter as it is not in practice in Central part of India? On completion of thirteen months had discussed with CMD for increment and was terminated without notice (nothing in writing) just withdrawing the cabin allotted with.
How to deal with such type of problems?

There is only one solution for hiring employees w/o appointment letters-Take up matter with Labour officer. In your case only a civil suit is the remedy.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™