Hr Solution For Ashutosh
5. Register of Wages. - A Register of Wages shall be maintained in every factory and may be kept in such form as the paymaster finds convenient but shall include the following particulars :
(a) the gross wages earned by each person employed for each wage period;
(b) all deductions made from those wages, with an indication in each case of the clause of Sub-section (2) of Section 7 under which the deduction is made;
(c) the wages actually paid to each person employed for each wage period.
So subject to (a) (b) & (c) above, a register could be designed and that should suffice.
31st December 2017 From India, Mumbai
As per new amendment by government of India the following register to be maintained electronically with maintaining integrity of documents- Kindly check whether the same are useful to you.
· Form A- Employee Register (complete data base of employees, replacing earlier adult register)
· Form B- Wages Register
· Form C- Register of Loan/Advance/Fine/Damage/Loss
· Form D- Register of Attendance
· Form E- Register of Leave/Rest/Com-off
I have forwarded registers in excel file on your mail ID as it was not uploading on this site.
1st January 2018 From India, Thane