Hr Consultant

Hello everyone, I have joined a new company and now at year end I need my form 12 b from previous company. But my previous is not responding for emails , please let me know how to file a case against the company for not providing my documents.
28th December 2017 From India, Pune
if there is TDS applicable, then form 16 will serve the purpose,
if no TDS was deducted, then employer is not bound to issue form 12B
usualy 12 B is issued at end of year just around last installment of advance tax
28th December 2017
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™