Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager
Senior Manager

Sir / Madam.
I have worked in a company from Feb 2012 to Jan 2014 and PF have been cut from my salary.
1) When resigned from services, the employer did not settle my final pay (last month & arrears) till date. How can I claim it
2) When checked with PF office, they said that only Rs. 17000/- is available. I have paid Rs. 1620 as PF per month. When I checked the FORM 16, they have mentioned only Rs. 8100/ for the AY13-14.
Please do advise me on how to collect the settlements from my employer and how to verify the PF amount paid to the EPFO office by employer from 2012 to 2014.
Thanks & regards

From India, Chennai
Dear Ponmanikandan, Please activate your PF UAN.Later on you can download PF E Pass Book containing details of Monthly contribution comprising of Employee & Employer Share.Compare the same with Pay Slips.Discrepancies if any, bring it to the notice of the Employer in writing by RPAD
From India, New Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™