Sir, My problem is that my company belongs to south india, and closed permanently.
I applied for pf withdrawal with bank manager sign in form but now query is that from pf office , form 9 not submitted by the employer, so how i withdrwal my pf.
Please suggest.
24th December 2017 From India, Mumbai
Dear Praksh, The Employer is responsible for Submission of all Forms including Form # 9 etc.You are member of EPF Fund by virtue of your Employment.Please inform PF Department to take up the matter with the Employer & not to hold up your Withdrawal for Employer lapse.If you know the address of Employer you can share the same discreetly with the department
24th December 2017 From India, New Delhi
Sir, my problem is that I am working in rudrapur UTTARAKHAND and my employer not proceeding my pf amount ,many time I have called to office but response.
How should I complained against him ,
Please let me know what action can be taken .
Any online website or link.
25th December 2017 From India, Meerut
You lodge an online grievance with all relevant details and reference number in the EPFO portal. Your grievance will be redressed or else you can escalate the matter to the higher ups. You do not bother of your employer or lapse on their part. It is the concern of the local EPFO and as a member you have every right to raise the grievance.
26th December 2017 From India, Mumbai
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™