Hi my name is pinky I work in a digital marketing institute in Dwarka more Delhi and I live in Najafgarh my designation is career counselor and I have been working with this institution with last 7 months but one day my employer asked me to not to come to office and did not paying me my salary, and when I asked him how can you fire me without a notice and then after 4-5 days he is saying that you have shared my institute data with other that's why I will not give you salary. Plz tell me what too do, now its 2monts have gone and I am not able to servive I belong to a very poor family plz guide me.

From India, New Delhi
Management Consultancy
Sales Executive


It appears your service in the organisation has not exceeded 240 days (only 7 months) and so your claim against illegal termination of service lacks force. But you are entitled for your wages and it cannot be denied under the Payment of Wages Act/ Min.Wages Act.You may approach the Labour Inspector Dwaraka stating the aforesaid facts in more detail and seek his intervention.
From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

Add Reply → Start New →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŪ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server