Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
Asst.commissioner Of Labour..a.p.
PRABHAT RANJAN MOHANTY
Hr & Ir
Venkata Vamsi Krishna Patnaik
This is deemed to be a serious misconduct, you can issue a Show Cause.
Wait for his reply,then take appropriate action as per ID act (if your's is a Industry or Factory).
Have all substantial proofs against him before giving the letter.
The draft can be as attached in brief .Enclosures/proofs have to be secured by you as you are making the allegation and onus lies on you.
19th December 2017 From India, Hyderabad
You may use the following draft:
Mr ___________ (complete name of the employee)
Employee No: ___________
Show Cause Notice for Dual Employment1. You have been working as ________ (designation) in _________ (complete name of your company) with effect from _______ (date).
2. It has come to our notice that you have been concurrently working at _________ (complete name of the other company) as _______ (designation at that company if you know).
3. Taking another employment while working in _________ (complete name of your company) is prohibited under the provisions of paragraph number ____, clause number ___ of the appointment letter issued to you on ____ (date).
4. Taking additional employment apart, it has come to our notice that you had faked the experience certificate to get this employment.
5. Your actions mentioned at paragraph 2 and 4 above, are classified as “misconduct” under the provisions of paragraph No, clause No _____ and paragraph No, clause No ____ respectively of the approved Standing Orders.
6. You are hereby directed to give explanation on the above misconduct. If no reply is received or if the reply is found without substance, then administration of _________ (name of your company) reserves right to initiate disciplinary action against you.
Name of the Authorised Signatory
19th December 2017 From India, Bangalore
First of all you need to collect all evidences against the workman. One person can not be present in two places at one time. You change his duty hour(you think is working in other agency) as an immidiate action. You also collect the copy of poporated document from the HR department of other agency on basis of which the workman engaged. You also simulteneously write a letter to that agency giving the details of workmen(Token No, DOJ,UAN No,ESI No) on their roll/employment. You do all that will stand as hurdle for the man and would do something wrong to be treated as misconduct.
20th December 2017 From India, Mumbai
#AnonymousIs he working as an employee with ESI and PF deduction ? Then it would be a big issue.
20th December 2017 From India, Hyderabad
Obtain answers.. if that replies are in noway harmful to your company..ask him to leave your company.
Dual employment is not at all wrong...it is common in other countries..Only thing is as long
as its not at all harmful to ur company "s reputation..
forgery is a serious offence...
If u dont want to drag on this...removing him at once showing the reason of forgery ...thats all
22nd February 2018 From India, Nellore