I am quite fascinated post reading your query and would like to understand about your profile in details to guide you further. Few information required as like.
1) Your education
2) Year of experience.
3) Industry you are working for.
4) What skills do you posses?
5) How big is your company in terms of employee size?
6) How many departments do you have?
7) What is your departments strength?
8) What is your level in the system of hierarchy?
9) Any particular achievements in the current role you have rendered?
10) What is your aim in professional career?
Please understand basics. You can only expect and express your intention and not demand. Your performance is the key factor along with market trends and company policy in determining your annual increment.Your performance should be far far more outstanding to command 58./. increase.
So be reasonable and realistic about your expectations.
In compensation management, the annual performance reward budget normally allocated worldwide is between 3% - 10% only, depending on the company's financial health and policy. But individual star performers can get double his/her present salary when he/ she is promoted to the maximum two (2) steps grade upgrade.
But, companies that uses the so-called "rainbow chart" formula will only get adjustments of between 1% - 5% --- again depending on the performance appraisal that the employee gets on that particular year.
As a whole, a company always adheres to the compensation principle of "affordability" and "sustainability" ---- of the total payroll cost that they have to budget that they have to fund year on year.