Thread Started by #Samdam82

Dear Concern,
I am working in an organization from past 5 months (Starting of 6th month). Due to some family issue i have to quit my job as soon as possible. I want to know, if i raise notice period from current date , can i get any experience certificate from company, (I'll Complete six month of work on 26/12/2017).
10th December 2017 From India, Chandigarh
Certainly, Irrespective the your employment tenure, It is your right to get the experience certificate. As per Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act & Shops & Establishment Act (respective state) , it is mandatory for an employer to provide you with an experience certificate.
10th December 2017 From India, Bangalore
It is a must for every employer to give experience letter irrespective of the time worked.
You can request the same after completing your formalities during exit.
12th December 2017 From India, Hyderabad
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™