Incorrect data entered in Form -12 - How can modify accident report from ESI site?
query is not clear
if the employer want to add something they can file supplementary accident report
Please Help
Incorrect data entered in Form -12
How to modify the report ?
Once data filled can not be corrected in Form 12 in ESI Portal by employer. So in case of any modification in form 12 please submit request letter to ESI Regional Office along with details of Corrected Data. ESI Regional Office will correct the form 12 after receiving evidences/ proof from employer.
how to submit supplementary accident report?
Kindly help us..
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.

Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™