Praveena Jadya
Hr Assistant
Consultant-labour Laws

Hi, I just need help in writing letter for pf withdraw advance for constructing house.
From India, Visakhapatnam
Hi Praveena,
There are 2 ways to withdraw advance, one is through online mode if your aadhar card and bank details are linked with your UAN then you can apply from your member login at https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.g...emberinterface .
The second way is apply offline through filling composite claim form as attached. Ensure you have rendered service of 5 years for being eligible to withdraw amount for the reason it is required.
You can get amount as for purchase of site: 24 month’s basic wages and DA, for purchase of house/flat/construction: 36 month’s basic wages and DA OR Total of employee and employer share with interest OR Total cost. Whichever is least

From India, New Delhi

Attached Files
File Type: pdf EPF withdraw Form_CCF_aadhar.pdf (1,001.5 KB, 166 views)

hi thanks for the info, but i want to write a letter request for withdraw of pf amount.
From India, Visakhapatnam
no letter is required to be written in this case. only form submission is required.
From India, New Delhi
Hello, how can i withdraw the PF amount from an exempt establishment, Since my previous organisation has shifted and im not aware to whom should i contact now.
From India, Bengaluru
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™