Management Consultancy

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
My father’s age is 59 and he has completed 17 years under pf. Now he resigned one month ago. What is the process of getting pf settlement and pension??? Pls help.
From India, Kolkata
Dear Subhash: He is already 59, pension is due from 58 years of age. Pl contact the RPFC office where pension was deposited. You should get pension with arrears.
From India, Mumbai
Thank you sir for your kind reply. Pls suggest which form should I submit to PF Office?? N.B: His PF contribution (Both Side) has been deposited upto Sept 17. His Date of birth is 13/11/1958.
From India, Kolkata
Forms Related To Employees’ Pension Scheme (EPS)
There are various forms that need to be submitted to avail different benefits under EPS. They are:
Form name Filled by Benefit
Form 10C Beneficiary or member
Withdrawal benefit
Scheme Certificate
Form 10D Member
To avail pension after 58 years of age
To avail pension before 58 years but after turning 50
To avail disability pension
Form 10D Nominee or widow/widower or Children
To avail nominee or dependant pension
To avail family pension
To avail children or orphan pension
Life Certificate Pensioner
To be submitted by pension beneficiary or children every November
To be submitted to the manager of pension disbursing banks
Non-remarriage Certificate Widower/widow
To be submitted by widower every year
To be submitted by widow at the beginning of pension
To be submitted to the manager of pension disbursing banks
Use form 10 D

From India, Mumbai
Is PAN Card mandatory for this case?
From India, Kolkata
There is no mandatory requirement to have PAN card for claiming pension. PAN is for Income Tax requirements.
From India, Mumbai
Combined form for withdrawal & pension applicable to aadhar linked & UAN activated members are attached. You can log into epfindia site & check which forms are applicable to you & down load the application forms. I f you have not linked aadhar & actvated UAN pl. do it now & apply in combined form. This need not go through employer.
From India, Thane

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Form_CCF_aadhar.pdf (1,001.5 KB, 17 views)

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™