This is a frequently asked question by many candidates passed out of college. In the new technology era, it is pretty simple
1. Visit the websites of your target companies
2. Check opportunities exist for interns/training
3. Also if [email protected] address is available, send your resume with a good covering letter
4. Keep track of information coming from freshers portals (like freshersworld)
5. Keep in touch with your college alumni network and see opportunities for freshers
From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.