Validity of factory license is mention in your license. At time of renewal if you pay fee for one years then license period is for one years if pay for three years than valid for three years
As per factory Act, Section 56 of the Act stipulates that the period of work of an adult worker in a factory shall be so arranged that, inclusive of his intervals for rest under Section 55, it shall not spread over more than ten and half hours on any day. The Chief Inspector, may, however, increase the spread over upto twelve hours on specific grounds.
28th November 2017 From India, Bangalore
1) The Factory licence is valid for 3 year, & need to pay fee while renewing the licence once in every 3 year.
2) As per KA factories rules a person can do maximum 50 hour OT in a Quarter.
28th November 2017 From India, Hyderabad
It means maximum Ot allowed in a day is 2 hrs.
If chief inspector allows then it 12 Hrs means 8 Hrs working +1 Hrs break+3 Hrs OT
because we have to give a break of 1/2 hrs after every 5 hrs means in that case OT is 3 Hrs.Am i right??
Is there any limit for week OT and i guess Ot for quartor is revised to 100Hrs pls clarify and Facory licence can also be taken first time for 5 years
or can we renew it for 5 years
there is also one confusion somehwere it expires i December month,somewhere it expired after 1 years of commencement or somewhere it is upto march 31st which one is correct?
28th November 2017 From India, Mumbai
1. Factory licence period whether calendar year & financial year depend upon state authority like MP provide on basis of calendar year while Rajasthan on basis of Financial year .
2. Break hours included in working hours ... if 8 hours normal working hours then above it all OT hours.
(a) half an hour break in 8 hours and one hour break in above 8 hours normal working time.
3. Spread hours is 12 hours ---in MP 13 hours allowed
4. For week OT allowed for 12 hours
5. For quarter increased to 100 hours ---in MP 125 hours.
MP state gov notification attached herewith .
29th November 2017 From India, undefined