[email protected]
Hr Executive
Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager
Consultant-labour Laws

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Now do I need to continue with the same uan or can I mark him has exit employee, and then need to upload the details has new employee for making the pf payment for his account.
From India, Bengaluru
Now PF Remittance is based on UAN Number from Dec-2016.The UAN Existing can be made use by linking to your PF Portal
From India, New Delhi
Hi Jeevan,
Doesn't matter the employee has worked somewhere or not, if the UAN number is active then it can be used for submission of funds in the same account. However the exit formalities need to be done otherwise if you rejoin the employee under the same employee code, then what would you show in the 2 years gap? Later on it can leads to industrial disputes if not systematic process is followed.
My suggestion, mark the employee exit in back date. Take him/her as a new joinee and contribute the funds in the same UAN account.

From India, New Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™