Management Consultancy
Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager
Private Teacher

Thread Started by #BOSEISBOSS

Many Private school(CBSE &STATE govt schools) are escaping from the payment of gratuity to their teachers as per the act2009.Can they escape?if it is wrong to whom they must approach?
22nd November 2017 From India, Machilipatnam
They should approach The Controlling Authority/Jurisdictional Assistant Labour Commissioner
23rd November 2017 From India, New Delhi
Dear Bose: The Payment of Gratuity Act has also been amended w.e.f. 3-4-1997 extending coverage to educational institutions. So the teachers of an educational institute are covered under the Act. The local Assistant Labour Commissioner is the Controlling Authority under the Act and can be approached. For delay of more than a month in payment of gratuity interest (@10% SI under Central Rules) is payable.
25th November 2017 From India, Mumbai
Hi, Dear KK HR
Hope this rule is applicable for Chennai private schools also no?? and the teachers employed in Chennai also are eligible for Gratuity payment at the time of exit, after 5 years of service
one of the leading international / CBSE school is dodging its teachers saying "No Gratuity" for Teachers!!!
2nd December 2017 From India, Madras
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™