Hi Sir, My Name Is Prabu. I Want to withdraw my PF amount From My Previous Employer.
I have not received Notice Period due to Some Personal Reasons.
Is their any Chance to Withdraw my PF Money.Please Guide.I Dont have UAN No.
I have sent mail to my Previous Employer .They are not Providing My UAN NO.

From India, Chennai

Create your UAN on EPFO by self on clicking Direct UAN allotment.
From India, undefined

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHR®

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server