I have been forced to resign alongwith 3500 employee by my employer after working here for 14 years.
I have PF running into few lacs at stake , Company used to deposit PF in Trust .
Would like to know is this money safe like PF in GOVT run EPF.
Pls guide it will benefit 3500 to 4000 people who have been thrown on roads after they give prime time to organisation.

From India, Ambala
Your company taken exemtion from EPF department for deposit in trust .... generally this money is safe as govt pf .... but check actual status from your end by using using govt machinery
From India, undefined
Thanks alot for reply , pls suggest how to use government machinery into action to understand the fate of PF.
From India, Ambala
Complain to PF commission of your region ....will check over it and guide for further action
From India, undefined

First check up with your company about PF balances.
When they asked you to resign,have they given your other final dues?
You could probably withdraw the money in full as such or seek transfer of fund balance to EPFO itself if you have taken up a new job after being forced to quit from present employment.
i do hope you have all annual PF statements and been availing IT rebate from time to time.
Have you got an UAN number?

From India, Pune
Thanks Mr math for detailed reply , I have all my final balances with me which states company has deposited all due money . Me and my colleagues have apprehension that company may not give PF since it is in there control (Trust).
Yes I am availing all rebates and all of slips and system generated report is also with me.
Yes I have got UAN no.
Can I shift this PF to some old nonoperative account.

From India, Ambala

The PF money lying with the Trust cannot be appropriated by the company. PF Trust is separate from the exempted organisation. So the money with the Trust is safe. More over you can caution the employee Trustees/ concerned RPFC to keep close watch on the Trust.
From India, Mumbai
Dear Bhuvesh,
As you have mentioned in your post that about employees forced to resigned. If any exempted establishment has abnormal activity, EPFO immediately knows as per ECR filed. and can do Inspection
Any how exempted establishment has annual inspection is carried out. If you see the status of your establishment by using the code no, search establishment, you can came to know if it is actionable establishment.
Any how you can transfer your fund to your new employment if not withdraw the same.
Vidyadhar Bhat

From India, Pune

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™