Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Can anyone tell me whether we can withdraw the PF for our personal work without leaving the company? If there is any rule regarding this then please attach some document.. Thanks Rashmi Sahu
From India, Ujjain
Hi Rashmi,
Yes you can withdraw your PF amount without resigning your job.
You can verified your aadhar KYC in your UAN portal and it should be approved by your employer or you can apply PF advance via manual form.

From India, Chennai
Dear Manim Ji, Thank you for your valuable response but will you please explain the process
From India, Ujjain
Dear Rashmi,
First you can activate your UAN through UAN Member Portal. Then you can update your KYC like Aadhar, PAN, Bank account details. After successful update of your KYC it will be approved by your employer in epf employer portal through Digital Signature.
After successful approval from your employer you can apply PF advance claim in your UAN member portal. Its all about online claim using Aadhar. Otherwise
You can apply through manual with claim Form through Non Aadhar Seeding which is available in online. Fill the form and get signature from your employer with authorized seal. You can attached aadhar, PAN and Bank passbook copy with the manual form and submit to PF office.

From India, Chennai
Thanking You For Your Valuable Support
From India, Ujjain
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™