PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Dear HR,
Please help me..
Actually i was working in staffing company last year. As per PF Challan Company pay the Government my amount every month. But when i was received my Pf settlement against Pf Pass book is difference around 4000 rs. let me know how i will claim my amount to Pf office
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Fist of all take a print out of your PF passbook and bank passbook in which your received your PF claim and contact PF clerk at your PF office and inform him about difference as you mentioned. But one thing let me clear here that if your contribution in PF is less than six month from the date of your joining and you resign your job than you are eligible only for your contribution amount to PF while contribution of employer is retained by PF office. I hope this information useful to you.
PF passbook is not showing correct amount in most of the cases. If you have proof for all the remittances, make a representation to the Regional PF Commissioner and, if possible, visit the office where the remittances were paid.
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™