1. Cover under Group insurance , leave and gratuity linked with insurance by company.
2. Under EPF - EDLI , PF and pension amount.
3. If carrying ATM card and maintaining balance as well as covered under Pradhan Mantri Yojna- compensation from Bank's branch.
From India, undefined
# AnonymousIt is sad to hear about your brother sudden demise. I am agree with Sh. R. K. singh Sir advise as these are the ground where in you may go for in this regard.
From India, Jaipur
From India, Pune
I feel sorry for the early demise of your brother. Your brother died while he was on work at Bangalore. You need to have all these documents with you for compensation.
1. Time of death and what he was doing
2. The postmortum report
3. The death certificate
4. Who declared the deceased dead and what assistance provided to him, while he sick
5. You have to establish the death caused to your brother: death arising out of and in the course of his employment his employer shall be liable to pay compensation.
6. You need to have your brother's past medical report, which can support that he had not suffer from any ailments.
You take the help of a good lawer and check all the above details with him. If things are okay then file a case in before (Commisiner under Employees Compensation, Local Labour Office.
From India, Mumbai