"Sexual Harassment e-Portal (SHe) Launched to Enable Any Woman Anywhere, Anytime to Lodge/Submit Sexual Harassment Complaint ."
Groundbreaking and Much-Needed indeed is the Action-Step taken by the Central Govt. Ministry of Women & Child Development When an e-Portal namely "SHe" (Sexual Harassment e-Portal) was launched recently Enabling Any Woman in India, Anywhere at Any time to Lodge Sexual Harassment Complaint using the e-Portal named "SHe".
Transformatix Team of Special Educators take note of the Noteworthy Points / Features Listed below:
1. Women's Empowerment re-inforced and consolidated further by this Remarkable Action-Step whereby Any Woman Anywhere at Any time in India shall be able to
and in a position to assert and affirm her Fundamental Right to Life with Dignity and Honour along with her Fundamental Right to Equality and Right to Practice
Any Profession / Avocation and become Self-Reliant in every manner;
2. Every "Employer" shall be reminded one more time that "Providing Protection to Women from Sexual Harassment at Workplace" is His/Her Legally
Enforceable and Bounden Duty and in Fulfillment of which s/he Must Set Up Effective Mechanism to Prevent and Prohibit act of incidents of Sexual Harassment
at his / her Workplace and Create a Safe and Secure Workplace Where No Woman Shall Be subjected to Sexual Harassment, whatsoever and First &
Foremost Immediately Act to Empower the Internal Committee Members, Not Just On -Paper but actually at the Ground Level so that the IC Members Can
effectively, Faithfully and Properly Discharge their 25 Duties envisioned/entrusted to them by The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention,
Prohibition & Redressal) Act 2013;
3. The e-Portal shall prove an effective remedy, a "death-knell", as it were, for the lurking precedence/sort of Unlawful system used by few unscrupulous Employer
Heads of Institutions, Management Team to ignore Sexual Harassment Complaint by pushing it in the cupboard and or accepting the Resignation Application
from the "Harasser"/ Person against whom the Aggrieved Woman-Complainant lodged/submitted/report her SH Complaint defeating the purpose of the Act of
4. The Aggrieved Woman shall "feel" emboldened and opt for the e-Portal SHe to lodge her Compliant without any External Influence, Pressure, Coercion or hints
to not pursue her SH Complaint; and
5. Notably, as our Team realizes, the Aggrieved Woman's SH related Complaint shall not stand "debarred" due to not adhering to any set Time-Limit for lodging / submitting herSH Complaint/Report.
Queries or Suggestions are WELCOME.
Transformatix Performance Solutions
10 Nov 2017 10th November 2017 From India, Delhi