High Impact Career and Self Transforming Programs from XLRI
"Human Resource Management (PGCHRM) " Batch 25
"Business Management (PGCBM)" Batch 33
Are the flag ship Programs of XLRI for Working Executives. The Program nurtures HR Professionals who are at the Cusp of Moving from HR Generalist Profile to HR Specialist / Corporate HR Profiles. These Program are designed to transform and provide HR Professionals the skills to manage Core and Strategic HR Functions in an Organization. The Program is delivered in a Conceptual, Practical, Implementable aspect through Discussions and Case Studies.
The program is created keeping in mind current and future needs of Companies, Businesses and Individuals and helps achieve personal, professional as well as career objectives.
Course Objective: To help working executives upgrade their business acumen, hone their managerial skills and add value to their professional career without having the need to leave their jobs, cities and families.
Unique Feature - Lectures are delivered by XLRI faculty over a High Definition Video Conference based Virtual Classroom platform across VCNow Centers in India.
Experience Virtual Interactive Learning - Program AV - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2VGmbTzPjg
The 1 year Program includes 5 days of Intensive Learning at the XLRI Jamshedpur Campus - VIL Contact, XLRI Jamshedpur
Program Highlights: The course is designed and Delivered by XLRI’s full-time faculty. It has a high market value and industry wide recognition considering that this Program has made an impact on the personal development and professional Careers of 7000+ Managers over the last 12 years. Batch Profile on Virtual Placement Board - http://sat.xlri.ac.in/vpnb/bprofile.php
Academic rigor: The selection, course content, faculty, interactivity, projects, class participation and evaluation system are far superior to any other online, distance learning, online MBA or part time course.
Convocation, Certification & Alumni: Evaluation and examination are conducted by XLRI . The Certification along with Alumni status is awarded at a Graduation Ceremony - VIL Contact, XLRI Jamshedpur held at XLRI, Jamshedpur.
Session Timing and Location: The Sessions would be delivered by XLRI’s Virtual Class Room Technology and Infrastructure Partner – VCNow at their nominated centres across India.
Session Timing: HRM Classes: Friday 6.30-9.30 pm and Sunday 3.00- 6.00 pm. BM Classes: Thu 6.30 -9.30 pm and Saturday 6.30 - 9.30 pm
Registration link - Admissions - VIL Programme, XLRI Jamshedpur
Corporate Sponsorship: Just in Case your company has a policy of sponsoring Candidates for Talent Development, Corporate Discounts would be considered if the Company Sponsors 5 or more
Speak to our Sr Academic Advisors: 9322402404 / 9339207570; Email:
XLRI VIL TEAM
Program Details: Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management – Batch 25
1. Collective Bargaining
2. Competency Based HR Mapping
3. Culture & Cross Culture Management
4. Compensation & Benefits System (C&B)
5. Finance for Non Finance Executives
6. Group Behaviour in Organizations (OB)
7. Human Resource Mgmt & Information System (HRMS)
8. Individual Behaviour in Organizations
9. Industrial Relations
10. Personnel Management
11. Labour Laws
12. Managerial Counseling
14. Operations Strategy for HRM
15. Organizational Change & Development (OD)
16. Organizational Structure & Design
17. Performance Appraisal & Management Systems (PMS)
18. Social Research Methods
19. Strategic Human Resource Management
20. Training, Learning & Development (L&D)
21. Project Work
Program Details: Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management – Batch 33
1. Business Law
2. Consumer Behaviour & Marketing Research
3. Corporate Finance
4. Financial Markets & Banking
5. Human Resource Management
6. Individual & Group Behaviour in Organizations
7. International Financial Management
8. International Management
9. Leading Digital
10. Logistics & Supply Chain Management
11. Management Accounting
12. Managerial Economics
13. Operations & Production Strategy
14. Operations Research
15. Organization Structure, Design & Change
16. Principles of Marketing
17. Product & Brand Management
18. Quantitative Methods for Decision-Making
19. Sales & Distribution Management
20. Strategic Management
21. Project Work
From India, Jamshedpur
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.