Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi all, Can we apply contract Labour license without form 5. When principal employer DRDO, Indian government. Please help me out.
From India, Gurgaon
Normally you can't. First verify whether DRDO has amended their registration certificate to show you as contractor. If it is not done & even if Form V is issued, your application will be rejected.
From India, Mumbai
You are correct Mr.SHRIKANT.Any contractor has to approach for the Form V and not the Principal Employer.
From India, Hyderabad
Dear K Panja,
You can not apply for contract Labour license without form V. Who told that DRDO, cant provide form V ? Who ever may be the agency (Govt or Private) can not engage contractor labour without having a registration under CL(R&A) Act. The agency wants to engage contractor has to take registration and then only can issue for V to concerned contractor for obtaining licence to work in his premises.

From India, Mumbai
Dear Panja,
Earlier you could, but now you have to make online application for Labour Licence and compulsorily need to attach Form V provided by the Principal employer.
You can not apply for contract Labour license without form V.
Govind Pawar

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™