Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager
[email protected]
Hr- Sukh Sagar Medical College

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All,
Please suggest what we can do if employer is deducting PF from employee and not depositing it in PF office and employer wont issue PF/UAN number to the employees. Please suggest solutions for this it may help hundred's of employees to get their money back

From India, undefined
Please contact PF Office immediately with written Complaint about non remittance of PF Contribution, Not furnishing PF UAN & PF Member ID
From India, New Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™