Dear sir, I am working as Assistant Manager in a Private limited company. Nature of the duty is extension of pulpwood species (field work)
While going back to home from my office, I met with an accident (within 100 mts from my office) and permanently disabled.
Please clarify is it on duty or not.
31st October 2017 From India, undefined
Yes. since you met with an accident while on the way home at short distance & time. If you are covered under ESI, was the accident report sent to authority?
If you are not covered, you can write formally & claim compensation. If the employer does not respond positively you can contact Commissioner for employee compensation & seek her / his guidance in the matter.
1st November 2017 From India, Mumbai
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™