Korgaonkar K A
+1 Other

PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
Hi, This is Sridharrajan, I am working manufacturing company, I have doubt for, if worker is attacks the supervisor on shop floor, What is the procedure conducting enquiry.
Regards/ Sridharrajan
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Queriest,
You need to hire an expert immediately from nearby and act according to his advise. Have full trust on him.
How to ride vehicle can not be taught online it one do not know what is steering, what is gear & break.
Dear Sridharrajan ji,
I am sorry for my earlier reply. It was spontaneous response to your query.
Attacking Supervisor on shop floor is grave misconduct. You are advised to issue the delinquent worker a suspension pending enquiry letter immediately without spending further time.
Evidences are very important in any matter. You need to bring all possible evidences on record. Frame a charge-sheet against the delinquent worker. While framing charge-sheet, see that maximum possible charges are levelled against him. Conduct domestic enquiry to prove the charges.
Enquiry should be conducted as per the principal of natural justice. You need to hire an enquiry officer to inquire in to the alleged misconducts of the delinquent. It is advisable to hire somebody professional outsider to conduct the enquiry.
I strongly feel, you should hire the services of legal advisor to advise you on disciplinary matters.
Dear Sridharrajan ji, There is a manual in below given link. I have given 10 out of 10 marks to this manual. You can at least appreciate the author of manual.
Dear Sridharrajan,
Your post seems from United States,did the incident take place at US?
You need to follow the ID rules of the respective area.
In Indian scenario for such grievous misconduct the ID Act governs disciplinary action through a domestic enquiry post suspension of the worker from an unbiased person.
All the documents like evidences,suspension letters,charge sheets,explanation etc should be submitted to the Enquiry officer for adjudication.
Dear Sridharrajan jee first of all I shall want to tell you that we should look the prima facie mistake if and if little mistake of worker is shown to hit his super wiser you first suspended him or office attached him and setup an enquiry against him.after revealing the mistake do as per your policies say.
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™