Can an employee willingly deduct 24% employee share - CiteHR
Manojkamble
Sr. Hr Executive
Hr@accelindia.com
Deputy General Manager (hrd & Ir)

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Current my PF share is 12% and employer share is 12%. Total share is 24%. Now I want to deduct 24% PF share from my salary & 12% employer share. Total 36%. Can I deduct my PF share 24% if yes what is the procedure & form no. I have to fiilup.
From: Sanjay Tiwari
M: 9727704102

Dear Sanjay Tiwari,
You can not deduct PF contribution more than 12% from your salary as per statutory and legal norms. You have an option to go for PPF rather than PF.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.






About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service



All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™