Need Legal Opinion to break Service Aggreement. - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear All,
My self Arun, I was worked with xxx Contract Employer for his Client company. the client company made a service agreement for 2 years. when i started working they ex tern my working timing and give much pressure and also they are the group of companies, the following points i want share :-
1. I get my salary in different client name (which is not in service agreement).
2. The attendance which i have signed in different client name.
3. They get letter from me state that i will my salary on 15th of every month.
4. Initially they deduct security deposit as per service agreement, after three months they get letter from me and increased the security deposit amount which is not mention in service agreement.
5. The client company using UN-parliamentary words to get the work done. which is highly depressed.
6. The client company make the debit from salary.
due to this i cannot able to manage my own expenses, so i decided to relieve, from 8th September i not going to my work, and i sent my resignation letter through register post.
now the situation is they hold my salary for Sep17 and Aug'17, and they send legal notice to pay my service agreement amount ( 2500*24 = 60000 ) to the client company.
please provide your opinion on the above subject where i am from poor background unable to pay the said amount.
Thanks & Regards,
Arun Kumar. E

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™