I m working with a reputed mnc company. i observed that from last 4.5 years my pf is credited to another's company left employee. It is totally company hr dept fault as while submitting pf they put wrong pf no. I found that another pf no is appearing in my payslip. I brought into notice to hr but they told me that that is also ur another pf no but when i checked with the help of an expert it is not mine. Now pls advice me how can i get this 4.5 years amount with interest back
From India, Pune
Firstly these mistakes should have been averted in the beginning itself by HR team.
Since two years UANs are active and the UAN is created upon submission of ID proofs,as such this should have come to light then.
Available option now is that your HR needs to give a written request on the case to EPF department to correct the details in the records and get the amount into your account.

From India, Hyderabad
Sir, Is it right to lodge a complaint against hr. As i am doubtful to regain my pf amount with interest. And if so where should i hv to lodge a complaint . pls advice
From India, Pune
You can record your grievance in the company’s grievance cell or committee if you have any or else give a report to his boss.
From India, Hyderabad
Thanks Sir I hv one query is it right to lodge a complaint in regional pf commissioner RPFC office. Pls advice
From India, Pune

Yes, you can bring this to the notice of RPFC, as ultimately it is only the RPFC which will have to help in rectifying the gross mistake.
From India, Mumbai
Dear Atuwadekar,What were you doing all these years? as an Employee is it not your Duty to download EPF PassBook & inform about discrepancies to your Employer in writing?
PF Office has nothing to do with your particular case.Without wasting time, take up the matter with your Employer in writing with documentary evidence, can you upload your latest Pass Sheet?

From India, New Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server