Dinesh Divekar
Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
Agile Solutionist
[email protected]
Assistant Manager Accounts

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir, I am working in XXX Clubs Limited. The company is not paying salary in time. Every month I have to request (beg) to my employer for my salary and it is after much persuasion that salary is credited to my account. Although he pays us but there is still backlog of three to four months. The last salary I have received is for June 2017 in the month of September 2017. Also the employer has not deposited our PF from past 2 and half years the last PF deposit was for July 2015. Please advise what can I or we do legally or diplomatically.
From India, Mumbai
There seems to be a serious financial trouble and I would suggest you to search for a new job, immediately. Not depositing PF deducted from employee is a serious offense and has to be addressed,legally.
From India, Bangalore
Dear <[email protected]>,
As far as the delay in issue of salary is concerned, does it take place only for you or it happens for all?
To handle the delay in disbursement of the salary, you may give application to the MD of the company either individually or jointly. In the application, explain the difficulties that you face in running your household activities without salary. If the employer remains inclement then you may give application to the Labour Officer under whose jurisdiction your company falls into. The application may be given individually or jointly.
For not depositing the PF amount in spite of its deduction, you may make a formal complaint to the PF office. This complaint may be made either individually or jointly.
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
I am agree with Mr.. Dinesh, it is better to find the new job, once you got Job, you can ask your employer to deposit your balance Salary and PPF otherwise you may need to go to legal way to get it
From India, Vadodara
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™