View Poll Results: What should I do.....???
Request again and again 0 0%
Forgot about it 0 0%
Contact local labor officer 3 100.00%
File a case 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Hi, I was working in a export house firm from last 2.5 years and suddenly one day they said you have cheated on a company of some financial transactions and that too without any proof, and ask me to resign immediately and told me that they will provide pending salary and experience letter. But now they are not providing any of the things and not replying to my message or calls. So what should I do.
From India, Ludhiana
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™