Aniket Pathak
Sr. Executive Hr
Customer Support
+1 Other

PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
I worked for a company as a customer associate in a banking process for 8 months and all of a sudden I left the company without any intimation as it was a family emergency, so I was unable to attend the company for resignation within the given period of time. So after I haven't received any call or a mail as I've been terminated from the company, all I received was a full and final settlement email where I've been asked to make a payment of 2,564 INR.
Will I be able to receive experience cum reliving letter from the company now(i.e., after 45 days from the last working day).
Kindly help me regarding this issue.
I have a job opportunity in another reputed company which is asking me to submit experience cum reliving letter.
Hope I'll have a positive response.
If you feel your answer would be helpful for me, then please do drop an email at .
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
You could have dropped one line email from almost any where in India.
Now the company has terminated your services; you were not relieved. So you can't ask for relieving letter.
If you ask for service certificate ( experience letter as mentioned by you) the cause of separation will be mentioned as termination. What will you do with such certificate?
You seem to have lost much, but for that one line email.
Dear Wilson,
Call your company HR & ask him that if you make the payment of dues on you will you get the letter of relieving. How you came to know that you are terminated ? was it written in the mail you got.
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™