Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir, I have resigned from my current organisation however my boss not relieving me. Though I need to mention the following for your better understanding:
1) That, I joined in Sep 2015 working till date, where as per appointment letter I will be receiving a Written confirmation of completion of my provision period after Six months which I haven't received yet.
2) That, my supervisor who is not relieving me is not officially my supervisor. Basis in the month of June 2017 I received a mal (it is Copy marked to me) written to the company HR stating that I will be transferred from current role to a new role and he will be and instruct my HR to process the same with immediate effect. However as of today I haven't received any transfer letter from HR and my Payroll not yet changed.
3) That, I am agree to pay 12-13 payment in lie of my balance notice period if required.
Sir, under the above situation I already get Appointment letter of my new Employer and about to join on 18th Oct 2017.
Should I go ahead, as I think
1) That, I am still in provision period.
2) That, my previous supervisor (as per point no 2. above) do not get into this as he still works with the organization.
3) That, no dues assurance can be given from my end.
Sir, please suggest and guide me is there any legal issue and/or can the company stop me anyway.

No, company cant stop you work till you want and then leave. only keep copy of your resignation received by them.
Thank you sir.
Also to know can I go ahead to join my new employer without the acceptance of my resignation, provided if they agree.
and do I need to mention further to my resignation that, as I have not received the confirmation written latter from HR since last two years I am still in probation period.

further to add as per my appointment letter the only difference between probation and confirmed is in probation I have to give one month notice or the 30 days salary but they can not hold me working. But if I became confirmed or permanent employee I have to serve notice of 30 days or have to pay plus they can hold me to work for one month.
So in my case can I rest ensure as I have not received the permanent letter from HR, and I consider to be in probation as per appointment letter and my understanding is lawful.

Yes please go ahead , The reason I am telling you this is as employer didn't confirm you in two years this may be due to you being low on performance or employer want to keep you from having benefits of permanent employee and has no regard for employee growth. As expressed by you, he still don't want to relieve you. If the case is as straight as it looks. There is no point in staying with such employer. Please go ahead also send him the registered letter about providing you with your relieving and stop harassing you or you will go legal on him.
Thank you once again sir for your valuable suggestion, advice and support.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co