Thread Started by #Anonymous
Dear Sir, I have resigned from my current organisation however my boss not relieving me. Though I need to mention the following for your better understanding:
1) That, I joined in Sep 2015 working till date, where as per appointment letter I will be receiving a Written confirmation of completion of my provision period after Six months which I haven't received yet.
2) That, my supervisor who is not relieving me is not officially my supervisor. Basis in the month of June 2017 I received a mal (it is Copy marked to me) written to the company HR stating that I will be transferred from current role to a new role and he will be and instruct my HR to process the same with immediate effect. However as of today I haven't received any transfer letter from HR and my Payroll not yet changed.
3) That, I am agree to pay 12-13 payment in lie of my balance notice period if required.
Sir, under the above situation I already get Appointment letter of my new Employer and about to join on 18th Oct 2017.
Should I go ahead, as I think
1) That, I am still in provision period.
2) That, my previous supervisor (as per point no 2. above) do not get into this as he still works with the organization.
3) That, no dues assurance can be given from my end.
Sir, please suggest and guide me is there any legal issue and/or can the company stop me anyway.
Regards 16th October 2017 From India, Kolkata